• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Let's set a date for the 1st Annual Clewiston Cruise to the Inn!! Please post ideas!

taaz024

One of our largest turn outs for a cruise was 158 Corvettes cruising to the Clewiston Inn a couple years back. We had over 200 awesome cars meet for great food, great conversations, and an awesome drive along the lake!! Now, I want to bump it up. Live band, contests, fun for the kids, car show, whatever you want. This is your chance as a vette owner to say, "I wish they had this at the event", or "Why didn't they pick this date instead?" Now you can!! Please help me pick a date that is cool, dry, convenient, and maybe even love bug free!!! Let's choose a date when there are no other events in the state! I would love to see multiple cruises from all over the state come together on this day. Waxers, racers and cruisers all share two things. We love our cars and we love to eat!!! SO, What do you all think?? Spread the word and let me know! Thanks vette buddies!

Lets GO!

Mike started this post on another forum and it seems to be growing. I for one, think it's a great idea and so far he has gotten some nice concessions from the Inn. I think we are shooting for late October?

How about it people? Up for a weekend cruise, BBQ, show, band??? :vette:

I was at the first one and hope to make it to the next one. October could be a good time weather wise although football tends to take a few participants away.

Kudos to Taaz for posting on this forum as well...October sounds good as long as it does not conflict with any of the local meets here...

Actually sounds like a fun trek and Oct. sounds like a good time of year also although Nov would work as well. Managing conflicts with local events might be a bit of a headache but I for one would consider driving "Goldie" down (I'll just have to do in-flight refuels 8 or 9 times (thank you George Bush)

Back