• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Eckler's 29th Reunion

Kap142

OK gotta know who's going to the Eckler's Reunion on March 8th at Celebration in Kissimmee (besides Carrie, Goldie, and I)?

Had a wonderful group last year, what about this year?:thumbsup:

Info at www.ecklers.com

We'd like to go, but not sure we can. That time of year can be real tough to get away from here.

Cheryl and I are registered. :dancer01:

I'm thinkin it's gonna be a party. Wow, super response already.

We only live down the road so we won't be staying the night but we should all get together and enjoy the times.

Are you guys staying in one of the hotels?

If thats the same weekend as the St Pete Grand Prix with the Corvette team racing I will be at the races instead of the reunion show. It was the same weekend last year, and the races are a BLAST!

damn!

Ray, Rob, Andy, Larry, Steve, Dave, Bob?

I am planning on going..:thumbsup: BUT..it is still a ways off so I can't say for sure.. Off subject but would like to do that breakfast thing you brought up recently..It is a shame not to take advantage of this great weather to get out with the vette........

Registered and looking forward to seeing you guys again...BTW, has anyone received confirmation of their registration yet?

Judy & I will be in attendance. Not going to show:nonod:, but have to come and see our friends. :thumbsup:

Back