• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Sold!! Valmet M76 .223 Rifle PREBAN

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Up for sale is a Valmet M76 .223 assault rifle (I actually HATE that term...). I don't have a note on when I purchased it new, but I believe it was sometime in the mid '80s. Definitely a PREBAN gun. Hasn't been fired all that much, and you would be hard pressed to tell it was used much at all.

Comes with one magazine. Sorry, that original box went in the trash the day I bought it.

Listed on GunBroker -> http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=119110255

Attachments

• valmet76_01.jpg
    valmet76_01.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 284
  • valmet76_02.jpg
    valmet76_02.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 964
  • valmet76_03.jpg
    valmet76_03.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 281
  • valmet76_04.jpg
    valmet76_04.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 262
Some more pics....

Attachments

• valmet76_05.jpg
    valmet76_05.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 271
  • valmet76_06.jpg
    valmet76_06.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 286
So with all these nice guns sold, when can we expect to see pics of a new Z in the driveway?

So with all these nice guns sold, when can we expect to see pics of a new Z in the driveway?

Not there yet. I think a garage will be first on the priority list. If I keep it simple, maybe I can afford a new Z as well........

Well darn... I just had a flurry of sales on some of my guns on the auction board, some going for way more than I thought they wood, and I actually have enough money right now to buy that new Z06 with "gun money".

But I just think getting a garage built first is the smart thing to do. If I can get it done for a real good price, I just might be able to get that Z06 too... The garage itself shouldn't be too expensive, but the land clearing, concrete slab, and electical work is going to put a surcharge on that price....

Luckily I still have a fair number of guns to sell....

Honestly, I wish I had bought MORE guns a few years back. Especially those Colt Pythons. I should have bought every single one I could get my hands on. Oh well, hindsight...... :banghead:

Back