• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

wow! been awhile and its far nicer

grumpyvette

retired mech engineer
things have improved a great deal SINCE I LAST STOPPED BY! in fact its almost un-recognizable and much improved:thumbsup:

garage25.jpg

no Im not a computer, like the rumours say, just an old geezer! in a red shirt and a old hat...notice the similarity to the avatar
btw if your interested (look up my home page ,data base)if you want to call me, where Im slowly transfering my tons of info into one location for you guys to easily access
grump_avatar.jpg

btw Im in LOXAHATCHEE thats about 1/2 way between WEST PALM and the lake, just north of I80

Last edited:
:welcome: back to the Forum. Now don't be a stranger and visit more often. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome back......

Yeah, if everyone pitches in even just a little bit, maybe we can make something of this site. I sure would like to see a higher percentage of the total registered members spending more time posting here and helping to get things lively.

Quite honestly, some days I have my doubts that this site is going to make it for the long haul..... We can't even get 100 registered members (out of 2,700 TOTAL registered) to even stop in here just once a day.... :nonod:

Good to have another knowledgable member on here to help with tips & how-to!!! Have followed your posts on DC with respect for some time now.:thumbsup:

Ill try to post a great deal more just to help out, btw Im building a data base for quick access ,so if theres any questions I may have related info you can use or if Ive yet to post in that area IM reasonbly sure Ive got at least something in my hard drives that Ill try to add as it comes up

Ill try to post a great deal more just to help out, btw Im building a data base for quick access ,so if theres any questions I may have related info you can use or if Ive yet to post in that area IM reasonbly sure Ive got at least something in my hard drives that Ill try to add as it comes up

Hey, that sounds great! I'd personally like to see more "how-to" articles posted. Give people an idea of what is in store for them when they consider mods or repairs.

Thanks!

things have improved a great deal SINCE I LAST STOPPED BY! in fact its almost un-recognizable and much improved:thumbsup:

garage25.jpg

no Im not a computer, like the rumours say, just an old geezer! in a red shirt and a old hat...notice the similarity to the avatar
grump_avatar.jpg

btw Im in LOXAHATCHEE thats about 1/2 way between WEST PALM and the lake, just north of I80

grumpyvette,

People call me HUTCH and I am new to CORVETTEFLORIDA. Only been here a short time but would like to say WELCOME BACK. It will be my goal to contribute to the site and post on a regular basis. :thumbsup:

WOW!

grumpyvette,

People call me HUTCH and I am new to CORVETTEFLORIDA. Only been here a short time but would like to say WELCOME BACK. It will be my goal to contribute to the site and post on a regular basis. :thumbsup:

NOW! we got two of em (HUTCHES) ?? WECOME BACK to the Insane Asylum site Ya only got ta be nut's ta.............. QUALIFY............not meanin' any disrespect. I have a disclaimer,......DO NOT READ THIS IF YOUR SERIOUS??? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back