• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

A Friend Needs a ruthless divorce attorney ASAP

JimZ06

Hey fellas, I have a friend that is stationed in Germany right now. His ex-wife (divorced 11 years ago) is moving to FL from NY and she is trying to take him back to court to increase the child support for BS reasons.....its cheaper to live in FL than it is in NY...

Anyway, the ex- tried to do this on the sly without him knowing about it since he is in Germany...thus indicating her malicious intent.

If anyone knows of a ruthless and GOOD divorce attorney in FL, specifically serving the Melbourne area...I think thats the area....please let me know so I can tell him.

Yep, he's a Corvette brother....GR8 WHITE (01 arctic white Z06) onother forums.

That really sucks for Glenn. I read his post on Z06Vette. Hopefully he can find something useful from the JAG office and can get a good attorney.

Back