• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Joey D's on Saturday

C5Rick

For those not going to Ecklers on Sat. a few of us will be at the show/ cruise in at Joey D's in Bradenton. This time I'll go if it's raining... well not to hard.
Don't forget the 4th Saturday get togethers have found our third home in 3 months. We will now be gathering at Hooters on Rt 41 in Bradenton. If you register for the show you get 15% off at Hooters :dancer01:

I should be there. Work as usual till 5. Wish my wheels came same time my tires did.

We will be working prepping the new shop off 301 & 70 if anyone wants to cruise by & take a look. at the second stop light south of 70 turn west & take the first right (north) and first left & we are 2/3rds of the way down on the north side of the road.:thumbsup:

So when i come to talk to j.p next week, come to that shop, or one in tampa?

Also on Joey D's i wont be able to make it, forgot im workin over night at work repainting the store.

Normally i wouldnt, but its extra money that i dont have to use from settlement funds. Plus, my new wheels aint here. Sucks having 4 shoes and no feet to put them on.

We will be working prepping the new shop off 301 & 70 if anyone wants to cruise by & take a look. at the second stop light south of 70 turn west & take the first right (north) and first left & we are 2/3rds of the way down on the north side of the road.:thumbsup:

That whitfield or 63rd?

So when i come to talk to j.p next week, come to that shop, or one in tampa?

Also on Joey D's i wont be able to make it, forgot im workin over night at work repainting the store.

Come to Tampa, still 10 days at least before we are open in Bradenton/Sarasota area.:thumbsup:

well i might be able to make it out tonight. cant paint store cause of cold weather. so quick rinse an i should bw able to make it. off work at 5

A lot of cars showed up last night considering the temps.
Good to see a bunch of the local Vette guys there also :thumbsup:

Back