• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

We got new wheels and tires

Yesterday we pick up some new zo6 gray's rims and runflats for our C-5 from a new forum member name Finish Line-Shawn,Super guy.:dancer01:

Let's all give him a warm welcome here:welcome::wavey::welcome:

The tires are like brand new and the rims are super,I'm planning on painting them black as soon as I get the tire pressure senser out of the old rims.They will look awesome.:thumbsup:Hope you all enjoy.

Everyone around here wanted 360$ or higher for one runflat tire and these rims I got cost between 900$-1000$ for a set,so on averege all together all 4 tires and rims would cost around 2200$ -2400$ and that's not mounted and balanced.:eek:We paid only 500$,GREAT DEAL:crazy03:Thay are already balanced and mounted.
New set
View attachment 1936
When they are painted
View attachment 1937
Old rims
View attachment 1938
New rims
View attachment 1939

Last edited:
Nice wheels. I really like black wheels. My Z06 has chrome wheels which I really don't care for. I like polished aluminum or black much better. I probably end up getting some different 3 piece wheels for it. Most likey black.

I got quotes from $35 if I stripped the wheels, up to $125.
These are 01 rims so they were in need of chemical stripping and bead blasting so I did not want to attempt to strip them myself. It cost me $100 per wheel...:thumbsup:

I think I read somewhere it took a week

WOW !

Yesterday we pick up some new zo6 gray's rims and runflats for our C-5 from a new forum member name Finish Line-Shawn,Super guy.:dancer01:

Let's all give him a warm welcome here:welcome::wavey::welcome:

The tires are like brand new and the rims are super,I'm planning on painting them black as soon as I get the tire pressure senser out of the old rims.They will look awesome.:thumbsup:Hope you all enjoy.

Everyone around here wanted 360$ or higher for one runflat tire and these rims I got cost between 900$-1000$ for a set,so on averege all together all 4 tires and rims would cost around 2200$ -2400$ and that's not mounted and balanced.:eek:We paid only 500$,GREAT DEAL:crazy03:Thay are already balanced and mounted.
New set
View attachment 1936
When they are painted
View attachment 1937
Old rims
View attachment 1938
New rims
View attachment 1939

BM...DUDE....What a great deal. If I had seen those I would have scarfed them up myself. Looks Great.

Back