• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT..COMPLETED

zzzona

QUOTE=larrybroga]"There is only one shop in Pinellas County that I will go to for 4 wheel alignment. They charge by the hour and are not cheap, but IT IS DONE RIGHT" : Bay Area Auto Doc, 12204 66th. Street No. Largo, 535-0755............. After lowering my car on the stock bolts, It seemed to handle good and I was not sure it really needed to have an alignment, but after having it done I noticed a big difference..I know you will pay more than alot of shops but they take their time and it is done right. No big fancy shop here, but they were very careful putting the car on the lift and taking it off. The tech said they align alot of vettes.
Thanks Larry

Your Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime I can be of assistance, don't hesitate to call. I've been involved with the automotive industry in Pin County in one way or another for 29 years.

Back