• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvette Florida Gathering.....

SteveK

Car Show DJ
I would like to propose a Corvette Florida gathering.
If you are interested let it be known here.
A central place for all....???
When..... ????

Could be fun!:dancer01:

Sure, why not? Pick a day when it won't be raining, please...... :hehehe:

The gathering at Don Garlits in January is almost turning out to be an all CorvetteFlorida get together, but I'm up for another one if nothing else is on my calendar ...and it aint raining. :D

CREWZIN said:
The gathering at Don Garlits in January is almost turning out to be an all CorvetteFlorida get together, but I'm up for another one if nothing else is on my calendar ...and it aint raining. :D

That is probably a good central location too. I plan on being there on Jan. 28th. It will be good to meet everyone.:dancer01:

Heck yeah!!!

:wavey: We're also going on the 28th, and doing the bridge run, but we're open for other gatherings as well!
It was really great meeting these folks at the UCP last month. Now that I can put a face to some of the posts, I'm so much more relaxed and comfortable posting than I was before! :thumbsup:

~Ray

ynkedad said:
:wavey: Now that I can put a face to some of the posts, I'm so much more relaxed and comfortable posting than I was before! :thumbsup: ~Ray
:rofl1:
Oh yea, you were really shy before the UPC!
Anyway, can't make the Garlits thing, got to work. The 5 bridges is a maybe. Robert has knee surgery the next day and I don't know if he'll want to go. So, it may have to be awhile before I get to meet more of you nice folks. Hope to go to the Eckler's thing the end of March.

CREWZIN said:
..... the gathering at Don Garlits in January is almost turning out to be an all CorvetteFlorida get together.....

..... the road-trip to Garlits' Museum was originally intended to generate interest amongst Orlando-area Corvette-owners to join us at our almost-monthly 'Vette-Togethers' at Orlando Speed World Dragway:
we had no-idea that this centrally-located site would draw-in owners from all-over Florida, but we welcome, and encourage, all Corvette-lovers to meet-up with us on Sunday 28 January.

I'm excited!!!

I'll be seeing some of you for the second time since the UCP.
And seeing/meeting a lot of you for the first time!!!:thumbsup:

2vettes...You're right I can Blabber:D I only get that way when i'm comfortable around people. (what's that say about the peeps on this forum):thumbsup:

~Ray

ynkedad said:
:wavey: We're also going on the 28th, and doing the bridge run, but we're open for other gatherings as well!
It was really great meeting these folks at the UCP last month. Now that I can put a face to some of the posts, I'm so much more relaxed and comfortable posting than I was before! :thumbsup:

~Ray

Not that your post count shows it,,, :lmao: LOL

Z06 Rocket said:
This site is far from boring.;)
Guess i'm doing my part well then!
b9db8e13-6.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

Back