• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Dyno day Saturday Jan 17th!!!

RelentlessNiSMo

Dyno Day Jan 17th starting at 9:00 till whenever we get done
AWD Dynomite Dyno capable of 1,000 hp cars
Pro tuners available for questions and help
$50.00 for 3 pulls
Bring your car down or come hang out
Car Arts Detailing will be there as well
I'm doing this on a 1st come 1st serve basis so get there early if you want to be the first in line. I will start the Dyno's at 8:00 if enough cars show early.:thumbsup:

Thanks
Brad

Harbor Nissan
4336 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte FL 33980

relentlessrpm.com :dancer01:

Dyno Day Jan 17th starting at 9:00 till whenever we get done
AWD Dynomite Dyno capable of 1,000 hp cars
Pro tuners available for questions and help
$50.00 for 3 pulls
Bring your car down or come hang out
Car Arts Detailing will be there as well
I'm doing this on a 1st come 1st serve basis so get there early if you want to be the first in line. I will start the Dyno's at 8:00 if enough cars show early.:thumbsup:

Thanks
Brad

Harbor Nissan
4336 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte FL 33980

relentlessrpm.com :dancer01:
Count me in Brad:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:COOL,I'll be there,come on down people,even if just to hello and hang out.Lets fill the lot up with Corvettes and over take the Z's:rofl1::lmao:

Some other offers on Dyno Day

$50.00 dyno (3 pulls) w/ air and fuel
$75.00 alignments (because we love you guys)
$99.00 window tint (any car or truck or whatever)
$99.00 Coolant flush
$59.00 Road force balancing :thumbsup:

If I had the turbo on my AWD VUE I would show up! Our dyno is 2 wheel drive only!

I cant believe Im modding a freaking vue:shrug01: but I like the thing

Heh if I had sat. off Id trailer my car up so I could get the car dynod and my expedition tinted at that price haha, hate having my system exposed to people.

If I had the turbo on my AWD VUE I would show up! Our dyno is 2 wheel drive only!

I cant believe Im modding a freaking vue:shrug01: but I like the thing

Doesn't mean you cant come hang out :shrug01:

Heh if I had sat. off Id trailer my car up so I could get the car dynod and my expedition tinted at that price haha, hate having my system exposed to people.

What time do you get off?? I will still give you a deal on the tint, just let me know a day..:thumbsup:

I dont get off till 5 on saturdays. Only days I have off are Fri. morning-mid afternoon and sunday, the two days around dyno day lol.

Some other offers on Dyno Day

$50.00 dyno (3 pulls) w/ air and fuel
$75.00 alignments (because we love you guys)
$99.00 window tint (any car or truck or whatever)
$99.00 Coolant flush
$59.00 Road force balancing :thumbsup:

Looks like some pretty good deals. Is this all taking place at the Nissan Dealership?...

Brad i will be bringin a Buddy of mine that is coming down fro B-Town with his car and maybe a friend or 2 of his.:thumbsup:See ya in the morning

Back