• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

FRC Tom -Holiday DYNO tune special $250

Ms. AntiVenom

Vicious Evil Person
That's right, FRC Tom is back in town, He will be here doing a holiday Dyno tune special at this shop for $250.00, From now until dec. 31st
We are extremely lucky to have one of the greatest LS tuners in the world, right here in Tampa.

Here is what is being offered.
- A before and after horsepower DYNO.
-A power Tune
-for bolt on and stock corvettes. 1997 and up
-Air/Fuel Set - optimized
-Optimum Timing
-Torque Management
-Fuel Trims Set
-Fan Temps Set
-computer aided gear selection (CAGS) Delete (6speed)
-Shifts Firmed (auto)
-Rev Limiter changed if desired
....and much more

more tuning info on our website (click here)
This is a way awesome price! especially to have someone with his Rep doing the tuning!

Please email me to schedule an appointment or P.M.
antivenom.vettes@gmail.com
you can also call Greg @ (813) 690-0175.

any questions feel free to ask, Tom is logged in here as much as me!

Tom is the man, great deal, if you were thinking that the car could use a tune, this is the time to do it...

Happy Holidays guys,

Mark

Tom doing his thing on the laptop:

2007_1217DynoTuneAntivenom0002.jpg

While Greg coordinates the program and assists with the pulls:

2007_1217DynoTuneAntivenom0008.jpg

For results of 367.04 max HP, with 352.26 max Torque with only an air filter and B&B Exhaust! That's 423 HP at the crank if my math is correct on a 405 HP rated car from the factory!

EDIT:
mdickie said:
Actually the numbers for your car are 431.81 HP and 414.42 TQ.

You need to take the dyno numbers and divide them by .85

Mark

EVEN BETTER!

2007_1217DynoTuneAntivenom0022.jpg

Two videos of the tuning on the dyno: Click the pictures to see the videos.

I know I can feel the added HP, as well as the added torque. I bought stickier tires recently and started to break them loose passing a car for the first time since I put the tires on my car. The throttle response is better too.

Last edited:
Yeah, I retired from Eglin AFB in '99. There's no place in town now that does 'vettes. You folks are probably the closest. There is a speed shop with a dyno but they're very $$$.:nonod:

Actually the numbers for your car are 431.81 HP and 414.42 TQ.

You need to take the dyno numbers and divide them by .85

Mark

I thought you added 85 to the rwhp..With 395 rwhp I have been thinking I had 480 at the crank...when it would be 467.. Thanks for the info..

Good to see Tom and Greg team up again...:thumbsup:

Tune up special

This sounds like a great deal...do you think FRC Tom would have any APC's for my anemic '07 C6? You may recall I dynoed @ 342/340 w/ headers and tune:ack2:

If you havn't taken advantage of this deal....DO IT! Where else can you get a full dyno tune for $250? & Tom knows how to get it done.

Merry Christmas:thumbsup:

If you havn't taken advantage of this deal....DO IT! Where else can you get a full dyno tune for $250? & Tom knows how to get it done.

Merry Christmas:thumbsup:
Thank you Tracy.
Anytime you need me my friend......
Merry Christmas to you and the family.....................................

Back