• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

IT'S SO QUIET IN HERE TODAY!!!

xtrememotorsports

Where's everyone at today??
Chris doesn't have me as busy today and there's no one to talk too!!
Everyone must be scurrying to do their taxes!! :rofl1:

Yeah.... I was up till 3:30am. Busy night working with the animals and then winding down in front of the computer checking emails and stuff.

Have to do the error check thing with TurboTax today so I can send it off with a check tomorrow.

Need to take a ride up into Tallahassee today. Haven't had the C5Z out since the Crystal River show.....

QUOTE=vett boy;56580]This must be dead Wens. My office phone hasn't rung,my cell phone hasn't rung.Very few Email's.[/QUOTE]

I must be in the crud zone. My office phone has not stopped, my office email won't shut up. Everybody from Dallas, TX, Canada and down to Curacao wants something:ahh:. WHEW. I am forcing myself to relax a few. CorvetteFlorida.com is the best medication. :itsok:

I was on the road all day (Hendry County to Broward County to Palm Beach County and back)...Too bad it was'nt in the Corvette...

QUOTE=vett boy;56580]This must be dead Wens. My office phone hasn't rung,my cell phone hasn't rung.Very few Email's.

I must be in the crud zone. My office phone has not stopped, my office email won't shut up. Everybody from Dallas, TX, Canada and down to Curacao wants something:ahh:. WHEW. I am forcing myself to relax a few. CorvetteFlorida.com is the best medication. :itsok:[/QUOTE]

Your right ,I find this forum a place to hide and relax.The reason why Your busy and I'm dead is that I call forewarded all calls to you :lmao:

I must be in the crud zone. My office phone has not stopped, my office email won't shut up. Everybody from Dallas, TX, Canada and down to Curacao wants something:ahh:. WHEW. I am forcing myself to relax a few. CorvetteFlorida.com is the best medication. :itsok:

Your right ,I find this forum a place to hide and relax.The reason why Your busy and I'm dead is that I call forewarded all calls to you :lmao:[/QUOTE]

:ahh::ahh::ahh: :thankyou2: What a pal!:toetap05:

Back