• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Pics of #163

GS163

Grand Sport Junkie
I took some pics of the car this morning. I smoked out all the clear lenses on the car. Gives it a little more aggresive look I think. Also took a pic of the rear flare extension.
GS.JPG

GS1.JPG

GS2.JPG

GS3.JPG

GS5.JPG

GS6.JPG

GS10.JPG

My new desktop picture.
GS7.JPG

The rear flare.
GS4.JPG

The side mirror mod. :D
GS11.JPG

Thats one beautiful GS. Where did you come up with the back half of the flare? Always looked like GM just forgot to finish it:(

Gonna lower it now?

Prolly not gonna lower it. My old vette was lowered and it was too low, but it looked killer. So we'll see. At this point though, no intentions of lowering it.

looks pretty good, but i still cant stand that body style..but best i hav seen of them.

Very nice, GS163. Great looking GS! I love the C4's. Never wanted a C5 until 2004 when I finally sold the '92 and bought the one I've got now. The window tint looks great!

Back