• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

yet again new member and first time corvette owner

THUNDER

Rideing in style
Looking for a corvette club in tallahassee area. i have a 1987 see pic. its completely redune by the previous owner. 73,000 original miles and way fast. the 5.7 v-8 is balanced and blueprinted, ported and polished, with a ansa performace exhoust. the interior is also completely redone.

i still seam to get 23 mpg hwy but city is around 14mpg. after first 3 days of owning my corvette i have had several offers to buy it. i know its worth alot the way it sits but i drive it to and frome work daily.:dancer01:

:welcome: to the Forum. You are in great company here. RichZ who started this forum lives in your area and would be a great resource for clubs, shows, etc.
I was just talking to my brother tonight reflecting on his previous vettes and he was telling me his last vette was an 87 and he loved it. He liked his 66 too but the convertible top leaked alot. Now he's placing an order for a 2010 Grand Sport which goes into production next month. Anyway, your 87 is a beauty and I hope it brings you years of PERMAGRINS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

well thanks. i am a manager for burger king here in tallahassee so run into alot of vetts. its a blast to drive, even had some fun but the poor mustang didnt know what he was getting himself into lol.

:welcome:

Check out the Cruisin Corvettes forum here. Some of the members stop in, but honestly not many. They have a cruise in on the third Saturday of the month at Famous Dave's. At least I think so. Last month we didn't see anyone there.

Anyway, hope to run into you around town here and there. Haven't had my blue C5Z for a while since my blower motor is acting up. Hope to fix that maybe tomorrow.

Take care....

Welcome:wavey:Beautiful car:thumbsup:

Had an 87 until I sold it not too long ago.

Love the body style:thumbsup:

well thanks

later this year i hope to start restoring a 1970 t top corvette. will need lots of advice. it belongs to my future step doughter and well volunteered to help restore it as a wedding gift to my future wife. it was her dads. its been sitting for about 10 years. all factory.

lol well feel free to say hi next time. its for sale. just transfered back to the bk off north monroe.

Back