• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

90 members already!

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Well we have 90 registered members so far (05/06/06) Do you all think we can break 100 within 2 months of this site going live? That would be on 05/08/06.

:nonod: :yesnod: :shrug01:

Congrats Rich. I think it's doing real well. It's just a great idea that has to fly:D ........Tom

Well we are up to 94 members now. I think we might make that 100 mark!

:party:

Hey Rich...

Let's think a little bigger than 100 in 2 more months, how 'bout 200.:dancer01:

Jack

gsjack said:
Hey Rich...

Let's think a little bigger than 100 in 2 more months, how 'bout 200.:dancer01:

Jack

One step at a time.......... I like to keep my goals modest. :thumbsup:

MADN3SS said:
Rich, how many signed up in the last month? I'd say probably 75%? Here we grow! :thumbsup:

Actually I believe it is closer to 99 percent!

For about the first month, it was just me, myself, and I hanging around here. I just wasn't quite willing to go to other websites and post a "Come to my site, please" type of message. I did put up avatars with this URL on them, but that's about it. When I posted those videos of the exhaust comparison, I thought maybe a couple of people would take notice of this site, but I didn't expect it would have much impact. I'm just not a very good salesman or promoter, I guess.

Things are shaping up well, I think, but that still is no guarantee that this site will reach critical mass to survive yet. I've done "flash in the pan" websites before........ :ack2:

I have put some pay per click advertising in Google, but I don't think it is having much impact.

Write an article & have it published on a blog website such as Autoblog or LeftLaneNews Rick, I did it and it had great results.

Zach said:
Write an article & have it published on a blog website such as Autoblog or LeftLaneNews Rick, I did it and it had great results.

Sounds like a good idea. Now all I need to do is to become an expert in something to write about...... :D

Rich Z said:
Sounds like a good idea. Now all I need to do is to become an expert in something to write about...... :D

You do know the definition of an expert?

...someone from outta town.:rolleyes:

Well we just got our 99th registered member! Let's see if we make that 100 goal by midnight.........

And with just 3 hours to spare, Big Jim becomes our 100th registered member!

:party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: Way to go Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and thanks BJ for becoming the 100th member of Fla's fastest growing Corvette Forum...........(I know Fla. is old school, so button it)...........Tom:crazy03:

And certainly member number 101 would want to be a charter member as well! I can hear the cries of "discrimination" echoing off of these walls now....

Back