• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

verizon

if you live in an apartment, do not get verizon. they came mid january to hook everything up (cable/internet/phone). guy left after walking into my room where my girlfriend was sleeping. we get home, cable doesnt work. no internet or phone. 2 days later they come and get the cable to work and phone. still no internet. they finally come again to get internet to work and the cable goes out and the phone. its been 6 weeks now and we they cant keep any of it continuously working. and thats my first rant.

I think it has something to do with your girl friend ????

All these companies suck ,poor cutomer service from day one. (does not pertain to GF):D

Im supprised Sara didnt chase him out with a bat!

Here lately Im stuck @ home with a usb wifi card from alltel, and it is AWESOME! and 50 bucks a month unlimited.

Back