• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Weatherman

C5Rick

Just watched the news and the weather guy said they can see no rain on the radar and probably won't for a few days The radar must not pick up west Bradenton, I swear that's rain I'm watching out the window.

Not just Rain, Buckets and buckets of rain with some lights too (I think it's called lightening!) Oh well what does a weatherman know.

We had a little shower here in the Palm Harbor/Tarpon Springs area a little bit ago. I'm going to bust the vette out of the garage in the morning....pimpin' it to the office tomorrow and Friday Hooters!! wwoooooo hooooo

Mark Dalton said:
I could be a weatherman. Getting paid 100k a year just to tell folks there's a 30% chance of rain in Florida? What a sweet gig!:dancer01:

partly cloudy today...wtf??

does that also make it partly sunny???

chance of rain......wtf??

:rofl1:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

sticks head out window. Gets wet, it's raining. Can't see? Sunny and hot.:rofl1:

Back