• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

60th Anniversary Edition

Pres712

Pres712
Anybody see the 60th Anniversary go across the block at Barrett-Jackson yesterday? It went for $600,000!!! What a beauty. Anybody have any idea when it will go up for sale at a Chevy dealer? I want one and nobody at Chevrolet has and idea when to start getting pricing or delivery.

If I remember it is a 2013 Model so it should be available sometime later this fall. I really like it and was thinking that I might try and get one because it is the first C6 convertable model with the 427 LS7.

I would think that they are go to sell for close $100.000 as it is a special anniversary edition, plus it will be basically a Z06 in a roadster style, the last of the C6 generation, limited number produced and you know the dealers will have a mark up on them.
However I think you may be able to get a price in a few months. I read that the 2012 line is to stop production in March. So I would think that you can start an order for a 2013 model in April or May.

Back