• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

OEM GM z06 wheels for sale

distinctdev

4 oem gm z06 wheels. They are all in good shape but have some curb rash. These are off of my 03 z06, I bought an extra set and had them powdercoated black and now Im selling the ones that were originally on the car. They have a tires but they will need replaced. $500 and I can deliver within 25 miles or you can come pick them up, id rather not ship. includes center caps

Thanks,
Mike

distinctdev said:
4 oem gm z06 wheels. They are all in good shape but have some curb rash. These are off of my 03 z06, I bought an extra set and had them powdercoated black and now Im selling the ones that were originally on the car. They have a tires but they will need replaced. $500 and I can deliver within 25 miles or you can come pick them up, id rather not ship. includes center caps

Thanks,
Mike
:welcome: :welcome: :pics: Would help all us to deciced.:thumbsup:

Back