• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Space Coast Vettes on the Avenue 11-18

Great Show!

:crazy03: The "Vettes on the Avenue" held in Melbourne on Sat. Nov. 18th was GREAT!
There were 84 Corvettes lining the tree lined streets and the weather could not have been any better. The show raised $1,200.00 for the Hasienda Girls Ranch. A big THANK YOU to all of you that supported this wonderful event.
:wavey: See you again next year and bring some friends!
spacecoastvettes11-18.jpg

GOOD JOB GUYS!!

:thumbsup: GREAT THAT YOU HAD A NICE TURN OUT FOR YOUR SHOW!!:thumbsup:

84 VETTES IS A GOOD ATTENDANCE...HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR WE CAN HAVE OPPOSITE WEEK-ENDS THAN THE ULTIMATE CORVETTE SHOW AND WE IN TAMPA CAN ATTEND.:dancer01:

:wavey: I'd have come just to visit the town. Very pretty!
We went to the UCP this year. Hopefully next year the two are on different weekends, as we'd like to attend both!:dancer01:

Very nice turnout for your show! Like the other, I was at the Ultimate Corvette party in Tampa. Maybe next year!

A great show, I was there and you guys did a great job. Nice prizes, nice day and we all had a great time. There was 11 there from Stuart Corvette club. Thanks for a wonderful time. JD :dancer01:

Great show!! I belong to the Cape Kennedy Corvette Club and we received an award for most Corvettes there.

Back