• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tom Adams 2000 Corvette detailed

Hope you like her Tom,Thanks for the business and thanks for your kindness.:thumbsup:
Picture001.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

More picture will be added to my website soon.

Man, you do "Excellent" work!!:thumbsup:

How do you get that Dark Green Florida Swamp Fungus to have a Nice Deep Sheen like that??:lmao:

Wow Rob Great Job :thumbsup:Now if you can get my Pops of old Dodge pickup to that good he would be keepin it and instead of selling it :dancer01:

Lets see under the Bonnet!!:thumbsup:Talked to Tom this morning and he said it "Looked Fabulous" under there!!:thumbsup:Better than he ever thought possible!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AW JEEZ-US Junk ........... his head is gonna get too big to make it thru the door of MM-C5. PLEASE.......DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM! :lmao:
I've seen Rob's work firsthand (he did mine in May), so I KNOW that MM-C5 is lookin' good. :thumbsup:
Andy :wavey:

Well boys & girls, I'll share something about this job. If you look back to a couple of hood shots you will see cloud reflections in the lower R. That is about where the biggest bird poop stains you ever encountered in your life were located. :ack2:

I'd tried everything I could think of to get them out but no luck :banghead:

There were also several large swirls in the paint, thanks to some minor tutoring from some clown who told me I needed to use a direct drive circular buffer. Kinda like handing a 12 ga shotgun to a 10 year old and telling him..."You'll figure it out." Yeah, Right! :badidea: :thumbsdown:

Anyway, to make a long story short, Rob worked his magic and with the exception of too many stone bruises, MMC5 looks like she just rolled off the assembly line!

All the bird stains and swirls are GONE!

Absolutely Beautiful! :bravo: :bow:

I told Rob that the car looked exactly like I expected ... except for the front facia and under the hood. That's where he far exceeded any expectations I had.

I cannot believe what he accomplished!

Thanks for making the trip up Rob. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

T:wavey:M

Well boys & girls, I'll share something about this job. If you look back to a couple of hood shots you will see cloud reflections in the lower R. That is about where the biggest bird poop stains you ever encountered in your life were located. :ack2:

I'd tried everything I could think of to get them out but no luck :banghead:

There were also several large swirls in the paint, thanks to some minor tutoring from some clown who told me I needed to use a direct drive circular buffer. Kinda like handing a 12 ga shotgun to a 10 year old and telling him..."You'll figure it out." Yeah, Right! :badidea: :thumbsdown:

Anyway, to make a long story short, Rob worked his magic and with the exception of too many stone bruises, MMC5 looks like she just rolled off the assembly line!

All the bird stains and swirls are GONE!

Absolutely Beautiful! :bravo: :bow:

I told Rob that the car looked exactly like I expected ... except for the front facia and under the hood. That's where he far exceeded any expectations I had.

I cannot believe what he accomplished!

Thanks for making the trip up Rob. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

T:wavey:M

Thank you sir for your kind words,Now go show her off:thumbsup:

Back