• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

March 14, 2009-CorvetteFlorida BBQ/Gathering (DATE)

Shadow

It's time to partay!! :party:

Date: March 14, 2009
Time: 1500 (3:00 pm for the rest of the world) until the police or our host run us off:D
Location: Ken & Carries place in Auburndale (address to be provided)

So.
Whose coming?
How many in your party?
Whose bringing what? (you don't have to bring anything but yourself BTW)

If you'll post up here, I'll keep an updated list in this thread:
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?p=82901#post82901

Thanks and looking forward to seeing all of you there:thumbsup: :icon_cheers: :party:

1) Gordon +1 - Marguaritas, Cocoanut Rum & Coke, Corona/Landshark? and wifes fantastic spinach chip dip:thumbsup:

I'll bring Vegetable tray with dip and some Coors. Unfortunately Tamra can't make it because she has a sister flying in that day; so itll be just little ole me, myself, and I. I'll be crusin in with Joe and Deb. :thumbsup:

I'll bring Vegetable tray with dip and some Coors. Unfortunately Tamra can't make it because she has a sister flying in that day; so itll be just little ole me, myself, and I. I'll be crusin in with Joe and Deb. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Added:thumbsup:

Tell Tamara we'll miss her:(

Me and the BOSS will be there and we shall bring a few deserts,that will be a surprise:rolleyes:

Added:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can make this party, but I have no idea what to bring.
Added:thumbsup::thumbsup::dancer01:

Gordon, Dotty and I will be there and I'm planning on bringing a cake. If there's something else that's needed, let me know and we will bring it. Your other post, the closed one, lists the date as March 13th, and I thought that it got changed. Then I read this one and figured that it was just a typo. MAN am I ready to get outta this icebox and into some warmth......:yesnod::thumbsup:!
Andy :wavey:

Added:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Andy. Sometimes my fingers get in the way:D

I'll fix that pronto!

Closed it to keep it clean. Easiest way I could think of for keeping a headcount:thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing the 2 of you again:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Deb and I will be there. We will be bringing the Chips and Salsa as usual. Are we grilling? Should we bring some Hillbilly Hamburger meat? Yes it's delicious and No I won't tell you what's in it. And of course, adult beverages of some sort.

Added my friends:thumbsup:

Joe, we're doing chicken and ribs and sure if ya 'ant to bring some other stuff for the grill. I promise to have plenty of grill space.

All sounds great so far. I'm even going to get the pool cleaned, no wait a minute I don't have a pool. Not to worry it should be fun.

Ken:thumbsup::thumbsup::party::party:

Gordon, I've got 2 more sets of names for you. Tom Adams asked me to pass along to you that he and Betsy will be coming, and he also said that Larry and Judy Walters will be coming as well. I would imagine that the 3 of us (Tom, Larry, and myself will be hooking up and cruising over together. So please add them to the list. Thanks
Andy

Added:thumbsup:

It's not looking very likely for us to be there. By that date, I believe the snake breeding is going to be at it's peak. I just can't afford the time to be away during this event.............. :nonod:

Park where you like

To make it a little easier on Bar B Q day. Feel free to park on the now dead weed yard. At least before the freeze I had green weeds, now I have dead weeds. :thumbsup:

To make it a little easier on Bar B Q day. Feel free to park on the now dead weed yard. At least before the freeze I had green weeds, now I have dead weeds. :thumbsup:

Not to worry, they'll be green weeds again before ya know it. :banghead:

Back