• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rich Z's Croc Video

Oh yeah, I've seen that before, and much worse! :2232censored:

Does the guy actually lose it? I can't make it out in that video.

When that croc rolled with the arm in his mouth, the arm was basically history. Even if it wasn't completely severed, I seriously doubt it was ever going to be much good to him again.

Looked ripped apart at the joint. I saw meat inside the arm. The croc spun twice as fast as the guy. Craaaaazy video. Gators aren's as nasty, but don't count them out, their in the same family!:yesnod:

ANY animal that looks at you an might be thinking "Heck, I think I can eat that one......." is best avoided as much as possible.

Well at least he didn't do what some of those guys at Ross Allen's place in Tarpon Springs used to do. Put their head in the croc's mouth! That would have really ruined that guy's day! :ack2:

I can remember as a kid seeing the "alligator wrestling" shows. Those things were so drugged up they didn't know which end was the biting end. You take a gator fresh out of the wild and try that stuff and it wouldn't even have to bite to mess you up. That tail could whack you silly and those claws aren't only for show. And many people don't realize that a gator can easily outrun you.

So if you are in a swamp area and see some cute little baby gators grunting for their momma, you better beat feet out of there. And for God's sake don't choose to set down on a mound that happens to be a gator's nest! :badidea:

Not sure if the guy actually lost the arm or not, didn't seem to be enough blood. I sure hope he wasn't right handed though.:nonod:

Well one thing for certain, he'll never drive a Z06........... :nonod:

I guess her pool filter didn't do it's job.;) Imagine if it was your habit to take a cool, refreshing dip 1st thing in the am. SURPRIZE!!:eek:

Yeah, the wife and I normally take a dip in the pool when we are done our work. Which sometimes may be around midnight. That would sure be a surprise to find swimming with you. Fortunately the pool is screened in, however.....

Back