• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Damn I hate Murphy's Law.....

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
I was on pins and needles a while back trying to juggle three things I wanted to do that had the potential of conflicting with each other. Drive train replacement on my C5Z, garage erection, and a trip to St. Augustine. I was trying to juggle the timelines so I could do all three without missing any one of them. During one time or another, it appeared that two of them were going to overlap, forcing me to choose between them. But as things worked out, the schedules all fell into place where I could do all three without having to choose. I got to go to St. Augustine, then right afterwards took the car to Xtreme on 10/27 and was able to video the tear down over the next couple of days, and the garage is scheduled to be erected on 11/11 which hopefully would be after the car is done, so I can video that as well. So things were really looking up.

Until I got sick early this week. Hadn't thought of that to plan into my scheduling........... :banghead:

So I'm stuck at home missing the driveshaft replacement and who knows what else while I am in self imposed quarantine. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow or Friday, but who knows? I feel much better today, but I sure as hell don't want to be some sort of "Typhoid Mary" spreading this "joy" all around.....

Dammit...... :ahh:

Dayum Rich hope U feel better soon .:dancer01: Just had a tranny job done last week myself.:eek:

Rich, here are some words of wisdon from my 32 year old son.
He's a "true believer" in them....................
"Drink water and take naps.........works for everything!"
Andy :wavey:
Get better quickly Rich. Dem boys will be breakin in your C5Z themselves if you aren't there. :lmao:
Look over the bill closely for a replacement pair of rear tires! :rofl1::rofl1:

Hope you feel better soon my friend. Get some rest and relax, you're rides in good hands.:thumbsup:

Rich, here are some words of wisdon from my 32 year old son.
He's a "true believer" in them....................
"Drink water and take naps.........works for everything!"

I wish those words were true lol, Ive had the flu since last thur..I think Ive logged more sleep time then awake time ten fold lol. I should have bought stock in the juice/water companies I drank lol.

Started taking the new day/ny quil with the vitamin c and its helped a lot.

Actually I am feeling a LOT better. I might even run over to Xtreme tomorrow (Thursday) unless Chris bans me from the premises as a biological hazard. About all I've to got show for it now are chapped nostrils....

I really don't want to miss any more of the build on my car than I have to. Next Wednesday my garage will be delivered, so I'll likely be tied up with that for several days.

:lmao::lmao:

you guys are funny....yes Chris is officially SICK !
Woke up early yesterday throwing up and fever :ack2:

Still not up to par...has slept for 24 hrs straight ! Chris is the kinda person if anything is out there HE WILL GET IT ! So I am hoping it is nothing major and the weekend will give him a few days of rest and his body can re cooperate !

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS ...now I pray me and the kids dont get it :eek:

Hope your feeling better Rich

Back