• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

FREE Chassis dyno session with wideband!!

RevXtreme 1

www.revxtreme.com
For any C5's with the sticker on the fenders & rear fascia that claim a certain HP...such as "500SS, 550SS,etc." here in FL. Find out what you really paid for! We had one in recently and were shocked to see how bad he was misled and had nowhere near the HP (do the flywheel HP conversion as well) they paid an arm & a leg for. This is a FREE service for a limited time just to show what you really got. Call first to set the time (we will do it if the dyno is open for drive-in vettes if possible). This is a normal $75 charge, FREE! This will be SAE corrected #'s and you are present for the entire session.

941-753-5255 :thumbsup:

I'm refering to the expensive "Sticker Packages" . Trying to find one that is even close to the stickers they bought.:dancer01::thumbsup:

I'm refering to the expensive "Sticker Packages" . Trying to find one that is even close to the stickers they bought.:dancer01::thumbsup:

Can I just put on sticker on the vette then get a free dyno:shrug01::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good deal:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rob got a "Tune" so maybe a run on the Dyno to see how bad it got messed up, AAAhhhh I mean pepped up :rofl1:

The offer is still open! I would like to see more of these sticker cars to determine if it is just a few that are no where near the claimed HP they paid for, or if the few we have had in were just super low. It will help determine if all are sold a "bill of goods" or just some of them.:thumbsup:

Back