• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bradenton Get Together - Update

C5Rick

This month's Bradenton Get Together (2/23/08) will be at Joey D's located at::dancer01:
4304 14th St W
Bradenton FL 34205
This is the northwest corner of Rt 41 & Cortez.
Nice Lighting and good food :thumbsup:

This will still be associated with Lance's Cruise In
Anyone Coming :toetap05:

Last edited:
fast action and good work my man! I like the spot and the people working there. Hopefully the rain wont show up. . . .

Last joey d's meet, tim said i couldnt park there :shrug01: lol. I wont be there till after 6 cause of work.

Wow, I was surprised to see the LoneStar Steak House go out of business after all these years. I don't think I'll be there this Saturday due to the Port Charlotte show the following day. I hope the weather cooperates this time for all who attend. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last joey d's meet, tim said i couldnt park there :shrug01: lol. I wont be there till after 6 cause of work.

Well we'll have to talk to Tim about that :bash::spank2:
We should be able to save ya a spot

Wow, I was surprised to see the LoneStar Steak House go out of business after all these years. I don't think I'll be there this Saturday due to the Port Charlotte show the following day. I hope the weather cooperates this time for all who attend. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm going to practice for Punta Gorda at Joey D's. I want to make sure I'm in top form for the Big One

Last edited:
I ain't cleaning 2 cars saturday then have to clean 'em again sunday mornin.

:ack2: :banghead:

Hell, I don't even want to clean one much less two vettes and you know we will be cleaning again when we get to Port Charlotte!!!!!!:ack2::ack2:

I ain't cleaning 2 cars saturday then have to clean 'em again sunday mornin.
:ack2: :banghead:

Hell, I don't even want to clean one much less two vettes and you know we will be cleaning again when we get to Port Charlotte!!!!!!:ack2::ack2:

If it's not to dark when I leave Sunday, I'm going to swing by the Chevron and fill up and drive it through the wash. As for Saturday, why clean it for a local cruise in. :yesnod:

Got up at 6:00 AM and hung out awhile :coffee1: and a little:comp1: 7:15 drove down to the car wash and drove her thru.
Back home and sprayed the Pewter one down with detail spray and wiped it off and added little buff. All I have to do is drag out the shop vac and I'm done :dancer01:
Ready for tonight at Joey D's and Punta Gorda on Sunday :thumbsup:

Usually cars start coming in at 4:00 PM and after... I get there a little earlier.
No set time to leave unless you enter the show ($10.00) then awards are around 8:30 PM.
Hope to see ya there

Raining here so I didn't head down to Joey D's :ack2: Tim & Rickey Joe toughed out the weather and made the show :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got there at 5 and saw tim/ricky joes car. my uncle drove down to to some of the vettes, but we went to eat real quick. come out and i was the only vette left in the parking lot lol.

I got there at 5 and saw tim/ricky joes car. my uncle drove down to to some of the vettes, but we went to eat real quick. come out and i was the only vette left in the parking lot lol.

I didn't come down in the rain because I'm going to Punta Gorda this morning. Wanted to keep the car somewhat clean.
Lance canceled his cruise in, so Tim & Joe headed out after they ate.

Now the 4th Saturday of the Month at HOOTERS in Bradenton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bradenton Corvette Monthly Get Together

Every 4th Sat of the Month
Located at 4908 14th St. W. in Bradenton
4:00 PM til ?

Last edited:
Back