• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bought another one

98 softtail

Bug Killer
Well I guess Deb and I couldn't get enough of a good thing, one vette wasn't enough, so now we have TWO !:dancer01: We went to look at a '77 T-Tops, with 44k miles, and ended up buying a 2000 Artic White Vert with Red/Black interior, White Top, Auto. :banghead: Holycow, am I Loony?:rofl1: I still have some major cleaning and waxing to do so I will have pics on Sunday.

Joe & Deb.

You know, never in my life had I ever had any thought whatsoever of owning more than ONE of any type of vehicle. None. Never EVER entered my head in all my life. Until I got my first vette. Now I also have two, having gotten the C6 back in January. And I still browse classifieds looking at anything for sale for some reason.

But heck, I have to drum up reasons to take a drive anywhere as it is. We needed two of them like we needed extra holes in our heads. But you know what, I REALLY REALLY would like to get a C6 Z06. Which, of course, is completely insane. Because NO WAY I'm giving up either one of the current vettes we have.

All I can say is that this is just REALLY odd. But a NICE
odd.... :thumbsup:

Anyway, man get those pics up so we can see your new ride. You know everyone here is dying to see them.... :hehehe:

98 softtail said:
Well I guess Deb and I couldn't get enough of a good thing, one vette wasn't enough, so now we have TWO !:dancer01: We went to look at a '77 T-Tops, with 44k miles, and ended up buying a 2000 Artic White Vert with Red/Black interior, White Top, Auto. :banghead: Holycow, am I Loony?:rofl1: I still have some major cleaning and waxing to do so I will have pics on Sunday.

Joe & Deb.
Congratulations on the 2nd Vette!!You my friend,Now have a Problem!!! There is No Cure!!!
But there is...............

Last edited:
Congratulations! :hurray: :hurray:

Corvettes are just like potato chips, ...it is tough to have just one! :yesnod:

Rich427 said:

Tell me about it,I'm setting on 6 right now!!!:crazy03: :crazy03: :crazy03:

Congrats!!!

:dancer01: :icon_cheers: :hurray: :vette: :vette: :party: ..
NOW YOU HAVE TWO TO WASH!:lmao:
:brick2:
I'll bet she's PURDY!

~Ray

Wow Joe, Way to go. I bet your garage looks really nice. Bring it to the Boiler Room next Saturday June 9 at 1:30 so we can admire your new wheels over lunch. C5Rick, me, and possibly lqblu will be there. Mark:crazy03:

Yeah baby! Sounds like a sweet ride. :thumbsup:

I felt like I had 2 when my son had is '85 coupe at the house. But since he traded for a truck, I too find myself browsing the ads and looking for the deal that can't be passed up. I guess I would like to add the coupe so that I would have 1 of each. :dancer01:

Maybe I just need some time on the couch :hehehe: :willy_nilly:

Yup, 2 or more is the way it seems to go once you buy the first one. Congrats!! Of course, we're waiting for those pictures................:yesnod:

Rich427 said:

Speaking of potato chips, Rich, how about bringing down some Utz for me next time you come down this way? Can't get that stuff here locally..... :nonod:

Well gang I tried to load some pics but they were too large. The attachments thingy said I had to resize them and upload them again, since I ain't too computer savvy, I will just take some different pics in a smaller format.

Joe B.

Cleaning her up

These were taken during the first round of cleaning. Now I get to really dig into washing, waxing and detailing. Oh the joys of rescueing a neglected driveway damsel in distress.:banghead: :ack2:

Joe B.

Back