• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Ron Fellows' Z06

vettejack

Back on the 18th of April, 2007, I visited the NCM in Bowling Green. As soon as the doors were opened to the public, I may have become one of 3 or 4 people in the whole museum. As I rounded the corner to the section that holds all the Corvette Concept Cars, I came upon a contractor to the museum, that was applying the first set of badges/decals to the first ever Ron Fellows Corvette to be housed in the museum. I posted below, the few pictures of that event. Feel free to pass along, or let it be known, to Ron Fellows Z06 owners, that these pictures might be something they want to keep or use in any way they see fit. I think I captured a moment in Corvette history...time will determine that I suppose. I don't recall that I ever posted them here...so, here we go!

Attachments

• Ron Fellows1 Z06.jpg
    Ron Fellows1 Z06.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Ron Fellows2 Z06.jpg
    Ron Fellows2 Z06.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Ron Fellows Z06.jpg
    Ron Fellows Z06.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 247
This is not my car....

but I wish it was! :hehehe:

I was there the day that the contractor was applying the decals. I thought it neat to actually see the 'beginnings' of a new vehicle application. Kinda reminds me seeing those old production line black and whites...wishing you were the one taking those shots. Now, its my turn to have witnessed Corvette history and be there to take a photo of it! :dancer01:

Back