• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

HSR at Sebring

KBlanke

Went to Sebring and ran with HSR over the weekend, thought I would share a few pics
getting ready for first practice
IMG_0408.jpg

This was the last time this car was in one piece
IMG_0414.jpg

Look what showed up
IMG_0441.jpg

Our setup
IMG_0467.jpg

Coming thru 17
IMG_0517.jpg

Starting lineup for Saturday afternoon's 3 hour race
IMG_0579.jpg

A little way into the race
IMG_0586.jpg

30 minutes into the race something went thru the radiator, we were done for the day
IMG_0592.jpg

On to Road Atlanta in May

Great pic's for sure......Missed Sebring HSR this year

So what did you bring?
Have many great friends who run HSR. Especially the Spice car's and 962 Porsche's.
My Spice is currently undergoing full resto. Check my pic's in the gallery.
No doubt, the #65 TK Spice was there, what about Bud Bennett and Oppenhimer's Intrepids?:wavey:

We are the black Z06, I really didn't have much of a chance to check everything that was there. We stayed very busy the entire time.

Very Cool. Didn't get a chance to make it, but I'll be there for the 12hrs next weekend. :thumbsup: Nice ride. Tough break on the radiator. That's just some crappy luck, but pretty typical at Sebring Raceway.

There will be a spare on the trailer when we hit the track again. We will be at the 12 hours also, but spectating this time.

Ouch! Tough luck with flak hitting the radiator. I'm sure that bummed you out.

But thanks for the pics. :thumbsup:

Ouch! Tough luck with flak hitting the radiator. I'm sure that bummed you out.

But thanks for the pics. :thumbsup:

The time that did have on the was such a rush that it made it worth whilw. More time would have been nice but between test day, practice on Friday, qualifying race on Saturday morning, I got lots of seat time.

You need to list your schedule so some might be able to come and watch. I'm also waiting on a race report with no gremlins involved :thumbsup:

Back