• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hob Nob to AntiVenom Cruise

Curacao

Island in the Caribbean.
I spoke to Greg about our Cruise with a stop at AntiVenom on Saturday October 11th 2008 :dancer01:
He offered again to do a BBQ for the Hob Nob Crew and all who show up.
The Hob Nob Crew will depart Hob Nob at 9:30am.
Dyno runs will be available for $40

The Hob Nob Crew will depart AntiVenom at 1:30pm for Joey D's car show, with a stop at Bill Mullis Corvette & Classics.

Last edited:
Count me in. I would like to check the HP on my '00 Vert with over 150K miles on the clock. This car still runs and drives very strong. I think it will post a respectable HP and TQ number.

Hey, Anyone got any predictions?

hob nob

Last BBQ was awesome and met alot of nice people. Rashelle works very hard at being a hostess for everyone and makes some killer food. Due to relatives coming in, its a no show, but all that show up will have a good time. Greg and Rashelle are awesome people.

Count me in. I would like to check the HP on my '00 Vert with over 150K miles on the clock. This car still runs and drives very strong. I think it will post a respectable HP and TQ number.

Hey, Anyone got any predictions?

I predict more than 50 hp and less than 300 hp!! :lmao::lmao:

I will be ready.

Hopefully one of our guys will bring his new red ZR1 over for me to stare at. I know it will be here tomorrow getting DYNO'd, But I will be running around and might miss it

Hob Nob in sarasota on 301 i believe. Tim or Rick will have the exact address hopefully lol.

Where is the meet-up point? If you don't mind, I might like to drop down and ride up with you.

Hob Nob Drive In Restaurant
1701 N Washington Blvd, Sarasota

Washington Blvd is also 301
It's on the north side
If you need dtailed directions just post or PM

Back