• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

VETTES AT THE VILLAGE #10 JUNE 14/08

fletcher4u

A corvette only show at world golf village in St. Augustine Fl . A flyer can be found at the NCCC Fl Region web site under events . Pre register (prior to May 15 ) $30.00 after $40.00 (got two vettes bring them both for the same price) shirt and dash plaque if you pre register. show registration 7:00 to 10:00 am peoples choice and NCCC awards will be given out at 3:00 pm . Host clubs are North Florida Corvette Assoc. and Corvette Club of Mandarin . It's a great way to spend Father's day . :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Darn.... Connie has been talking about wanting to go back to St. Augustine....

Nice...

I love St Augustine!!! It is so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Maybe I need to talk to Chris about going to this one. I never knew about this car show.
We do a vettes in the village in Destin every year which is AWESOME!!

Sounds great...am in the process of purchasing a 2nd home in Ponte Vedra Bch and looking forward to some N. Fla events!!:crazy03:

Hope to see you here. WGV has several hotels close and historic St Augustine. That after noon (5:00) there is a cruz-in up in fruit Cove in St Johns County that is vary big with a lot of places to eat.

Back