• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Friday at the Hob Nob

C5Rick

Hob Nob Friday afternoon stop in for a drink or two. I usually have six or seven.
Tim, maybe I should stay away and a bunch will show up like last Friday :shrug01:

Hob Nob Friday afternoon stop in for a drink or two. I usually have six or seven.
Tim, maybe I should stay away and a bunch will show up like last Friday :shrug01:

:NoNo: bad Rick, don't say that. We like your company at Hob Nob :dancer01:
Rick, no one from last friday are people that you know except Bob, Ricky Joe and myself. We are trying to get the other guys to showup more often too. We would like for every one to showup so we can fill up Hob Nob with only Corvettes, because we know we can do it :crazy03::crazy03: We know it's very hard for most to make it (3pm - 5:30+ pm).

I might be there depending on how work goes. Not sure at that time if I'll be in Bradenton or Sarasota?

I'll be in the elephant chaser so I'll park in the back:rofl1:

I might be there depending on how work goes. Not sure at that time if I'll be in Bradenton or Sarasota?

I'll be in the elephant chaser so I'll park in the back:rofl1:

:eek:....hey elephant.......here comes Gordon :peelout 1:............run elephant run
elephant_125.jpg
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back