• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bought a C6 today

Got me a used 06 a6 blue coupe today, this is the base without HUD and all the other toys my 04 z51 had! The car did not have a owners manual, so i'm kinda learning things as i go. So far i love the car, now back to clay bar and Zaino.

Chas

Congrats! I came close to getting a LMB used C6 a couple of times when I was a looking. But wound up getting an '07 Silver one instead. I guess it is good to know about the resale value on these things, but I just could not find a used one that was substantially less than what I could get new for.

Hope you fared better than I did in the used market.....

Anyway, post some pics when you get a chance... That reminds me, I have a few pics of the Silver C6 still in the camera that I took today.... :eek:

Thanks,

So far i love the car, in S mode it really takes off good, seems to grip the road much better than my 04 z51. Gotta get used to the paddle shifter, never used one before!

I have two pics from the dealer site i can send someone thru e mail, if they wanna post em up. I dont have a cam, or clue on posting pics.

CHASZ51 said:
I have two pics from the dealer site i can send someone thru e mail, if they wanna post em up. I dont have a cam, or clue on posting pics.
Shoot'em to me...sweirsdale@aol.com
Not sure if i'll do it right, but i'll try!

the CHASZ51 mobile!

CHAS-c61-1.jpg

CHAS-c6-1.jpg

:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

You're Welcome!

They went to my spam box, so I wasn't aware you sent the pics until you mentioned it on the post!:shrug01: Woops

Thanks for the help!

Gave my C6 a good shake down, it sure has some grunt! Compared to my c5 this car is a beast, it's even better than my 05 LS2 GTO. The claybar and zaino really brought the paint back to life, it was sitting on the lot a few weeks.

Thanks Jake!

Looks like you will have to docter it up some, put some go fast toys on.

I'm sure a few mods on the LS2 will really bring it to life!

Well, this is what I see when I view that post. I recently upgraded to Internet Explorer 7, which may have been a big mistake.... :banghead:

Attachments

• missingpics.jpg
    missingpics.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 60
Back