• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder Phantom Black Correction by Richie's Custom Detailing

Richie Carbone

The BING!
I was contacted by my local Audi dealer to perform a new car prep on this 2011 Phantom Black R8 Spyder.

Customer had already taken delivery one week prior and had not washed the car so I thought it would be a moderate correction since there shouldn't have been any wash induced marring......boy was I wrong. Turns out the onsite lot jockeys got a hold of it before delivery.

What I thought would be a 6-8 hour detail turned into a 14 hour correction.

8:00am...time to get started:

IMG_8540.jpg

IMG_8541.jpg

IMG_8543.jpg

IMG_8546.jpg

IMG_8548.jpg

Foam gun in action:

IMG_8550.jpg

IMG_8552.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

All prior LSP stripped away:

IMG_8558.jpg

Inside after the wash and decon the defects were in plain sight:

IMG_8563.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

IMG_8565.jpg

IMG_8566.jpg

IMG_8567.jpg

Passenger door before:

IMG_8569.jpg

Third party photo hosting always seems to have this problem. On another site I run, in some specific forums, I don't even allow postings to contain such links just for this very reason.

This is a common problem when people use third party hosting sites for their photographs. They could have posted the photos in the photo gallery here, and then linked them directly into their posts on this site.

Back