• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Meet & drive in - Silver Springs sat Nov 4th

stevecris

R&S C5
I am heading up to Silver Springs early Saturday AM from Melbourne. Anyone else heading up from Central FL? Looking to meet up and drive in together.
I am meeting one other corvette at the truck stop at the intersection of 520 and 95 at about 6:30.

For those in Brevard county, a great Irish folk singer will be a meg O's in Melbourne night of November 4 - Brandon Nolan. Its going to be a long but fun day!

A bunch form my Corvette club here in Citrus County are heading for the Silver Springs show. Myself, heading up to Virginia tomorrow to spend a week with my son and grandkids. The youngest one's birthday is Saturday.

Hi, we are going up but are leaving today around 1pm. I know this post is last minute but I just today found out about this site. If you are there look us up at the show or the Holiday Inn. I have a '02 vert, torch red, plate is RDY2ROK.

:wavey:

See ya there, Donna and Gary

Back