• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

ECKLER'S REUNION OCT. 21/22 TITUSVILLE

Electra

HEADING UP TO TITUSVILLE ON FRI., OCT. 20, AROUND 1:00 P.M. FROM FORT MYERS. ANYONE ELSE FROM FORT MYERS OR NAPLES GOING THAT WAY AROUND THE SAME TIME?

I will be leaving on Sat. out of Sarasota. If any one esle is going .First thing saturday morning.Warning i kinda drive alittle Fast:hehehe:

Darn! I wanted to attend this, but this STS install thing is gumming up the works. IF (BIG if) the dyno is fixed at Anti Venom, I'll be taking the car over to Seffner this weekend, which means I'll be picking it up next weekend (the weekend of the show). If it is NOT fixed for this week, then that particular weekend will be the dropoff time. :banghead:

Since the wife will be with me and we'll have two vehicles in either situation, it won't make sense to drive clear across the state driving BOTH of them.....

Back