• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C3 LS3 C-3 - Carbed' 2010 camaro?

Ms. AntiVenom

Vicious Evil Person
He tells me I cant"wont" do a swap on mine and goes and does this:lmao:

2uync79.jpg

10oo1t4.jpg

I understand that mine is the last big block cars, But wouldn't be wise to sit that 454 aside and not put any miles on it for a while:lmao:

When he got the intake he was working on the Camaro so...

2gugmdi.jpg

2la3di9.jpg

Yeah it fits under the hood.lol

What the heck was he thinking ??????

Chris woulda got an earful if it woulda been me :lmao:

Oh boys ,boys, boys.........

I'm just being a smartass. I really did inquire about a swap to be silly But Im not a molester:lmao: This will be my only none swapped car. If it was just a small block car I would be swapping it myself this week:lmao:

Ms. Kelli. off subject- do you guys have the h1n1 vaccine up there yet? We are supposed to have it down here by now but dont. I worry about the kiddos.

I'm just being a smartass. I really did inquire about a swap to be silly But Im not a molester:lmao: This will be my only none swapped car. If it was just a small block car I would be swapping it myself this week:lmao:

Ms. Kelli. off subject- do you guys have the h1n1 vaccine up there yet? We are supposed to have it down here by now but dont. I worry about the kiddos.

:lmao:.....

Yep the H1N1 got here Tuesday and they started giving them out...I havent got any yet because if I am not mistaken they are giving them to the elderly/sick/infants that need them the most first....

I am kinda nervous about the new shot...I dont know if I am ready or not for it....I hate "new" things, not big on change...:rofl1:

Back