The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 09-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
mrpixur

Name :
mrpixur has disabled reputation
Default new to corvette world......need parts

i recently bought my first corvette. it is a 1988 convertible which is cosmeticly rough. i need to find the following:

a black leather steering wheel
black door panels, seats (both electric and adjustable), and carpets
the emblem that says "corvette" on the back trunk

i think that there are a number of years in which the parts are interchangeable, so since my car is driver, not a show car, i am okay if the parts are from other years. i, live in sarasota florida, so anything in floirda would be great, but i would not rule out getting good materials from out of state if necessary. please feel free to email me at mrpixur@aiwire.com

thanks
mrpixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpixur View Post
i recently bought my first corvette. it is a 1988 convertible which is cosmeticly rough. i need to find the following:

a black leather steering wheel
black door panels, seats (both electric and adjustable), and carpets
the emblem that says "corvette" on the back trunk

i think that there are a number of years in which the parts are interchangeable, so since my car is driver, not a show car, i am okay if the parts are from other years. i, live in sarasota florida, so anything in floirda would be great, but i would not rule out getting good materials from out of state if necessary. please feel free to email me at mrpixur@aiwire.com

thanks
Mr Pixur, Welcome to the site. There are a few places locally you can get used parts, here are a couple. C&S Corvettes and Corvettes West in Sarasota, The Corvette Store in Tampa. Try them they might have what you need.

Joe B.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
Dick
My two boo's \/

Name :
Dick has disabled reputation

Corvette store is a great place with great people. Give c4guru.com a try and corvetteforum.com (the corevett forum site sucks except for thier for sale section) and look for people parting out thier car. Another good one is car-parts.com

Welcome to the site, and get some pics up of the whip.
Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Pixur!

You might want to wander up the Welcome Room and introduce yourself. Most people on this site are pretty friendly.

Rich

2014 Z51 7 Speed Convertible
Laguna Blue/Grey/Grey
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #5
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick View Post
Corvette store is a great place with great people. Give c4guru.com a try and corvetteforum.com (the corevett forum site sucks except for thier for sale section) and look for people parting out thier car. Another good one is car-parts.com

Welcome to the site, and get some pics up of the whip.
Exactly
C4guru is now Corvette-Guru.com but a lot of thye people there were from the old C4 section at the other place. A LOT of C4 knowledge and parts floating around the guru

There are quite a few C4 owners here as well and you'll find everyone is willing to help out
Just sold my 87. You'll love your 88.

Raidmagic on here is doing an LS swap into his.

Welcome aboard
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote