• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Need good detailer...

guno89

1989 maroon convertable.

My vette has some oxidation spots, or what I think is oxidation. I started to clay bar it myself and it's working but that crap is hard work. I live in S Tampa basically 275 and Dale Mabry. Does any one know of a good place that is some what local or a mobile detailer. I would travel to st.Pete area if I had to. I can get over the Howard Frankland in less than 10 minutes.

I need this done sooner than later, I got a new car cover, car was garaged until I moved. I didn't drive it for a few days. I take the cover off and there are these white spots on parts of the car. Need less to say I was extremely pissed off. I have to take pics next week for my special corvette policy I am getting.

-Ron

http://www.premiummobileservices.com/

I'm sure that company does good work.But I still believe in fair prices and honest work,no nickle and dimeing my customers for every little things.Personaly service with fair prices,no high overhead,so the savings can be pass onto the customers.I offer more services for less money:thumbsup:

BM:

I am sure you are the best and prices also, but he was looking for a place in the Tampa / St. Pete area. I will always support a CorvetteFlorida member first. Will you come up his way to Tampa for future reference to our members ??

:hehehe: Jim

BM:

I am sure you are the best and prices also, but he was looking for a place in the Tampa / St. Pete area. I will always support a CorvetteFlorida member first. Will you come up his way to Tampa for future reference to our members ??

:hehehe: Jim

Jim, Thank you for those kind words,I know you were just trying to refer a local detailer.:thumbsup:
I will come up to the Tampa/St. Pete area for forum members,but I will have to charge a travel fee,that charge will vary on locations.But remember All forum members will recieve a 10% discount on my packages.I do have to also state that I will only be available to come up that far with the purchase of my "Showtime Package" See my website for info on that.:dancer01:

Back