• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

I was bitten bye a Snake

9T8Vette

Been around for awhile
Hey all,i missed the shows in B-town because i had alot of Honey Do's.Well yesterday evening decided to take the vette out for a spin.I make to PT.Charotte and out come this black corba.So i followed them for a ways and came to the lite and he decides to get so he is across from me.His buddy starts yelling over lets run them i just looked and smiled:D. So we leave the light slow and then he gets it down and like a fool so do i:confused:.All i know that i jumped ahead on the kick down and then i heard a supercharger singing in my hear .Bye Bye 9T8Vette :banghead::eek: so i slowed down with my tail between my legs and contiuned my ride.I know it's wrong :NoNo:but the new power went to my head:crazy03:It's the track next time i decide to get a wild hair up my ass:vette:

All i know that i jumped ahead on the kick down and then i heard a supercharger singing in my hear .Bye Bye 9T8Vette

Humility's a beotch ain't it!?

:lmao::lmao:Welcome to the world of the COBRA.

A lot of vette owners make that mistake, don't feel bad. It's a learning curve:thumbsup:

It's the track next time i decide to get a wild hair up my ass
an even better idea:thumbsup::dancer01:
(but at least you can discuss it here:D)

Yeah, forced induction does make a difference........

Just be glad a cop didn't observe the incident or you would be in a world of legal hurt right now.

Just for the record, I don't mind people posting such accounts on this site, but it is not condoned nor encouraged that anyone engage in such competitions on public roadways. It is dangerous (both physically and legally) and foolhardy. But people are people and will often do things that are short term enjoyable but possibly long term detrimental. Just be certain that you know and understand the risks and are prepared for the potential consequences afterwards.

I was alittle pissed that i couldn't go to the shows:banghead:.But yes i am 48 years old i should know better.Believe me it's the track next time where it's legal:thumbsup:

I was alittle pissed that i couldn't go to the shows:banghead:.But yes i am 48 years old i should know better.Believe me it's the track next time where it's legal:thumbsup:

We know you know better,but at one time or another we get the urge to Play with others,maybe next time you will remember the Buddy System and call me and then we can Tag Time Pony boy:ack2::eek::NoNo::lmao::lmao:

Dang dad!:banghead:Alright already!:lmao:

It's nice to have the ability to mention it though without being :bash:

Hey we all do some stupid stuff on occasion. God gave us free will to screw up:lmao: I know I sure do!

I think the OP made that clear in his post. Next time, it's on the track:thumbsup:

Its allright, I took a black cobra for a walk a week ago, but he was more like a geisha, in my little old corvette powered birdie, I shall say it was in your honor:yesnod: (he started it and wouldent leave me alone)

Its allright, I took a black cobra for a walk a week ago, but he was more like a geisha, in my little old corvette powered birdie, I shall say it was in your honor:yesnod: (he started it and wouldent leave me alone)
I bet Greg has a heck of a time keeping tires under you don't he!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I bet Greg has a heck of a time keeping tires under you don't he!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nah, Im really good on tires and brakes.. its second gear I have trouble with, I dont have second gear right now:lmao:

I cant wait for my hawk to be on the road

Heh i made a cobra owner put his tail between his legs without running our cars. I go to car meets usually after the local shows, and one night i go(im usually the only v8), a slowbra pulls up. exhaust, pulley, chip, intake, tune putting dwon around 480-500 with my freshly built 362hp lol. Someone said we should runem, and within 2secs of finding out my numbers he say no way hed eat me alive even with my mods. It put a big grin on my face, but ive always wanted to race a cobra, now i really do with the procharger and cam setup.

Back