• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

95 seats

RogerC6

Hi guys First time I post, My friend is looking to buy a 95 conv, car is in great shape, the question is, do the sport seats on this year came with "LEAR" embroided on the head rest. They look original, and owner claims they are, does anyone have any info.
Thanks in advance.

Hi guys First time I post, My friend is looking to buy a 95 conv, car is in great shape, the question is, do the sport seats on this year came with "LEAR" embroided on the head rest. They look original, and owner claims they are, does anyone have any info.
Thanks in advance.
Ah,No!! At least I've never seen it!!:shrug01:I've owned several 94's,95's,and 96's and repaired litteraly 100's,every Sport seat I've seen Look's like this!:thumbsup:

Img22.jpg

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the info, I broughtthe car, when I get a chance I'll post a pic of the seats.

I have seen the red sports seats I have, but mine have "Lear" embroided on the top.

Back