• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Silver Springs Show

:wavey: Hiya guys,

Yep, we're planning on attending this year, although we haven't registered yet:shrug01: . Anyone know off hand when registration ends?

ynkedad said:

Yep, we're planning on attending this year, although we haven't registered yet:shrug01: . Anyone know off hand when registration ends?

Print out says pre-registration ends on 10/20 but you can register for an additional $5 ($35) after that date. I see no registration cut off date.

Ken:thumbsup:

ynkedad said:

:dancer01: :dancer01: :crazy03: :thumbsup: :cool3: :icon_cheers: :party: :party: :vette: :yourock:

Is this on the calendar here, or you have a link to it? I'd be interested in checking it out......

10th ANNUAL SLIVER SPRING CORVETTE SHOW
Saturday 27th
5656 E. Silver Springs Blvd. Silver Springs, FL 34488 - (352) 236-2121 - www.silversprings.com
Registration 7:30 am - 9:30 am NOTE: NO CARS ADMITTED AFTER 10AM.
Early Registration Fee (by 10/20/07): $30.00 per car (includes two people in car).
Registration after 10/20/07: $35.00 per car (includes two people in car).
Additional Admissions with Car Registration: $15.00 for Adults and $10.00 for Children (3-10).
Valve Cover Races! (Bring your own racers) -11:00 am - Registration * 12 noon – Races

Trophies: People’s Choice Awards by ballots, Silver Springs Award and more awarded at 3:30 pm
Door prizes given throughout the day

Sponsored by the Corvette Club of Marion County.
Corvette Club of Marion County supports:
The Boys & Girls Club of Marion County, Inc. &
The Ocala/Marion County Rape Crisis/Domestic Violence Center

For Flyer, Registration and more info visit http://www.marioncorvettes.com/2007CorvetteFlyer.pdf

Thanks. I didn't realize Silver Springs was outside of Ocala. So it would be a 4 hour drive for us, which isn't too bad.

But man, for some reason seeing that Bobby Vinton being there as a guest singer just made me feel REALLY REALLY old....... :lmao:

The first time I saw Bobby Vinton perform he was a back up singer for Roy Orbison....:D
Or was that Bobby Goldsboro...:shrug01:

Rich Z said:
Thanks. I didn't realize Silver Springs was outside of Ocala. So it would be a 4 hour drive for us, which isn't too bad.

But man, for some reason seeing that Bobby Vinton being there as a guest singer just made me feel REALLY REALLY old....... :lmao:

Rich I tottally understand but ya know what? You and I can probably sing along with every one of his songs and I will.

Ken:thumbsup:

:eek: :toetap05:

Dude...You know you'd be the first one!!!
9244c8f7.jpg

Back