• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WTB C5 catback

Looking for a used catback for my 04 z51, Flowmaster, Corsa, or whatever else, in the Tampa area. I don't want tooooo loud, and dont want alot of drone.

Just looking for a lil louder setup than my stocker exhaust.

Chas

Wow, you are asking for alot. Loud but no drone. Is that like loud but quiet?
Well I have several choices. I have a set of B&B shortie headers that will fit right up to the mid pipe that goes to the cats. I have a set of long tube headers that will fit right up to the cats. I have a catback magnaflow resonator system with an X-pipe that connects to either a set of ZO6 Titanium mufflers or a set of straight thru pipes with no mufflers. And last but not least I have a catback Euro setup. This setup has a very throaty indy car type of sound. The ZO6 setup and the Euro setup have absolutly NO drone or resonance. Give me a call if you wish @ 813-968-9009 for additional details.

Cajun:dancer01:

C5 Exhaust

Hi Chaz,
I have a Corsa Touring Pro Tip take off system you can have for $600.00. The regular price is $1149.00. It will give you a much more aggressive sound without filling the cabin with resonance. Besides that, the four tips are the best looking on the market for quality.

Back