• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Christmas Wishes

navy2kcoupe

!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH
Snoopywithtext_CorvetteFlorida_small.jpg

Last edited:
I guess you are one of the few of us who might be able to expect a white Christmas, eh Andy?

Hope you guys have a merry Christmas. Even if you don't get dumped on with the white stuff. :hehehe:

Supposed to be off and on snow for the next 3 days. It's that temp that the
cold just seems to go right thru you. Not cold enuf for decent snow, and not
warm enuf for true rain.........kinda slushy if you know what I'm talking about.
Cold, wet, raw, little bit of a wind, sunshine mostly covered by clouds........
all in all, the worst kind of weather as far as I'm concerned! BUT........I'll live
with it for awhile longer! Been at it 66 years so a few more wont be too bad.
Like the snow for Christmas, then it can disappear for all I care...........
Andy :wavey:

I believe I have seen a few snow flakes falling several times while down here, but haven't actually seen SNOW outside of photos and videos in 20 years. I don't miss it in the slightest. And I REALLY hope to never EVER see it again in my lifetime.

Merry Christmas to all you folks

Yes ,got about 5 inches of snow and more coming .Have I ever stated I'd rather take it up the azz by a polar bear then to plow snow.:mad:

I will be heading to my Orlando hangout soon .:thumbsup:

Back