• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

front drivers side turn signal not working

WARRIORnFL1

greetings all,, my problem is my turn signal doesn't function, but, with the lights on, the light is ok.. Whats the easy way to replace the light?

as always,,
thanks

2 ways. From above; open headlight take off headlight surround(black plastic part) reach through and feel for the bulb deep in the bumper. From underneath; remove black plastic shield and corner spoiler look up and see the bulb socket.

BTW my hands and arm are small,So I say its easy, :rofl1:

It's not that hard.Does help if you have little girly hands.If you have fat hands like me then it time to get the wife out there and get it done.Good luck.

well,,, done deal,,, had to get the girl friend out there to help.. after about 5 minutes of trying she was throwing out some Bulgarian words that I don't know...LOL finally got things to where they need to be.. thanks everyone for the helpful words..

Back