• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Calling for an 09 Z06

Ms. AntiVenom

Vicious Evil Person
I know of someone looking for one for a VERY special reason. Im not making a call for business I'm just trying to help someone out. could that someone be you..lol Contact me for details.

:lmao: Cryptic sorry.
I know of someone well known looking to hook up a 09 Z06 owner and I want to try and help them and someone else out.

Its an AWESOME opportunity much like the lottery. lets just say it involves something free

kind of a mystery post. I will reveal it in a e-mail or P.M. all you have to do is contact me.. I cant just come out and say it.

all the 09 Zs we have around are modded to far already and or are ZR1s..

:lmao: Cryptic sorry.
I know of someone well known looking to hook up a 09 Z06 owner and I want to try and help them and someone else out.

Its an AWESOME opportunity much like the lottery. lets just say it involves something free

kind of a mystery post. I will reveal it in a e-mail or P.M. all you have to do is contact me.. I cant just come out and say it.

all the 09 Zs we have around are modded to far already and or are ZR1s..

Too bad it's not for an '04 Z06.......

Back