• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

JohnnyBoy's Wheels

9T8Vette

Been around for awhile
This morning met up with Jon and purchase his American Racing TT2 wheels .:dancer01: They are 20s and just need to be polished and replace those rear tires.I got to see his vette and Dam it is sweet. He just had the Mongoose 425 package done and it sounded awesome.He replaced his wheels with some Awesome SSR 5 spoke 19s and 18s.Well just thought i would share getting a deal and meeting another cool CFC member:D BTW the wheels came from this classfied section:thumbsup:

jonnyboy said:
yay! she is pretty isnt she? :D

btw whens that test and tune rick?
There is 1 in Nov. and another in Dec. but that's in Orlando The other event at bradenton in Nov.:thumbsup:

Hey Jon i was a little busy polishing those wheels here is some before and after pics :thumbsup: they cleaned up good

Attachments

• ric pics 198.jpg
    ric pics 198.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 156
  • ric pics 199.jpg
    ric pics 199.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 132
Back