• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Photoshow of The Official Palm Beach Gardens Quarterdeck Cruise

als2052

Road Trip!
What: Quarterdeck Cruise In

Where: 3301 Northlake Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

When: February 11 @ 11 AM

Caravan meeting point: Lake Worth Turnpike Plaza @ 10AM +/-. We could caravan from Cape Coral, Fort Myers and Labelle to Lake Worth.

If you are interested, post your intentions and your names so that I can register you. For more information, check the Corvette Forum - Southeast Section.

Extended Weather Forecast

As of right now, partly cloudy for that area. We should be OK....:dancer01:

Last edited:
Palm Beach Gardens

ALS-

I would not count on Skip and me. Too many things to do before our cruise-in and block party the following Tuesday. Have a good time.

S.

Where Have All The Corvettes Gone?

I am roughly guessing that there are several hundred Corvettes on the West Coast Between Naples and Ft Myers and so far I am leading a caravan of one across to the Quarterdeck. :toetap05:

"Tell'em it ain't so Joe"

As of the last count, there are approximately 40 Corvettes making the trip, the weather is looking great - looking forward to meeting the folks on the other side of the pond.

Quarterdeck Cruise In A Success

For those of you that did not go, you missed another great outing. :thumbsup:
We had approximately 30 Corvettes tooling up the Turnpike toward the restaurant. :vette: :vette: :vette: Total was over 50-60.
Everyone behaved behind the wheel. :thumbsup:
SWFCC was represented by 2 cars. :D
The Quarterdeck Restaurant was great.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And best of all the weather fantastic:) :)

I am sure Jim will be posting some pics - he was our official club photog for this one.

Last edited:
Nice pictures, Jim!! Thanks for posting them. Looks like a very nice time. I like the shots of the lines of vettes on the highway! :yesnod:

Back