• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rev Xtreme

LEJ ZO6

LEJ ZO6
My wife and I stopped in at Rev Xtreme in Bradenton today. Tracey took the time out of his busy schedule to show us around their new facility. They have expanded their business and are set up to handle about any Corvette or performance car improvements you might need.

If you need any tuning or modifications done to your ZO6 or Corvette be sure and keep them in mind. They can do anything from a tune to a complete restoration of your ride. What a great facility and what a great guy to do business with !

Lloyd Johnson
Tampa

Lloyd,
I just picked up my car yesterday a 2004 Z16. This is my first vette. If you see a striped Lemans Blue Z06 around Wesley Chapel its me.

Lloyd,
I just picked up my car yesterday a 2004 Z16. This is my first vette. If you see a striped Lemans Blue Z06 around Wesley Chapel its me.

I'll keep an eye out for you. LeMans blue is my favorite color. Unfortunately, they dropped that color in 2008 when I bought my ZO6. I ordered black. I love it ... BUT ... I had forgotten how much work it took to keep a black car clean !

Lloyd, Mickey,
I am also in Wesley Chapel.. Have a yellow C5Z you may have seen around.. I drive down to RevX a lot, been working on my '64 down there with Tracy..

Maybe catch you guys sometime eh? Wednesday at DQ is always an option, tho it's cold this week!

I was at the DQ the Wed before Christmas. Spent some time talking to the owner of a really cool blue '80 with a white interior.

We were out of town for the Holidays and just got back.

We will try to make it over to DQ soon.

Look for the black ZO6 and come over and say Hi !

Lloyd

lloyd,
back from the holidays also.. will try to make it to DQ next week.. yellow C5Z to bring until the '64 is done..

i think i may have met you tho.. are you the one that sold some c3 diffs to Tracy at RevX? i bought the 3.90 rear and stopped by your place looking for caps afterwards.. maybe a year ago?

Yes, I remember you now. I'm just terrible with names. Once I've seen you with your car I should remember. I seem pretty good at associating people with their cars.

I probably won't make DQ this week. I cought a terrible cold this weekend and don't think the cold weather would do me any good.

We'll meet up later for sure, though.

Lloyd

Lloyd,
Great meeting you at the Wesley Chapel DQ Cruise in tonight. That is a beautiful C6 you have. Michelle and I look forward to the wine, art, and jazz event later in Feb. I stoped by on my way home from work. Next time I will bring the vette.

Now I see why you asked if I bought the diffs. That guy is Mikey and I am Mickey :D

Lloyd, Mickey,
I am also in Wesley Chapel.. Have a yellow C5Z you may have seen around.. I drive down to RevX a lot, been working on my '64 down there with Tracy..

Maybe catch you guys sometime eh? Wednesday at DQ is always an option, tho it's cold this week!

Mike,

Mickey and I met up at the DQ this last Wed. night. We should plan in advance and have the whole Wesley Chapel crew there at once some time.

Lloyd

Hi my name is Manolo and I go there most of the time. I have C5 vert with the black nose mask. I will be there Wed.

i can be up there this week or next, let me know if you guys will be there!
(27th or 3rd)

I can't make it the 27th, anniversary celebration. I'll be having oral surgery the morning of Feb. 3 but if I'm feeling up for it I'll try to make it to the DQ that evening.

Back