The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 10-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
alshirey

Name :
alshirey has disabled reputation
Default Shops in Florida

If this already exists, please point the way.

When I introduced myself, I also ask about place to take the vette if something more than an oil change and brakes need done. I don't always check the thread and NO messages were sent to my INBOX or personal email. I think it would be great to have user input on where they take their car and this should be categorized in a way for ease of finding a shop near you.... There are some that have websites and then others that fly under the radar unless you know the right people.

BTW, I can't say I don't recommend Vette Doctors in Melbourne, FL....but I'm very discouraged after my initial and recent visit.

SO....whether a section is devised to help locate all these places to take your cars, can someone please recommend where to take the car other than the dealer? There's got to be somewhere in the Melbourne/Palm Bay to work on vettes....maybe???

Thanks,
Allen
alshirey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
Pres712
Pres712

Name : Jim Hildebrand
Pres712 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Corvette Fever

Corvette Fever magazine does such a list once a year. It is compiled from people such as yourself that gives a plus or minus revue and ranks tham accordingly. If you pull up their website, it is listed.

Good luck!
Pres712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Several great shops around the area. We do all from mild to wild & paint/interior as well. Orlando area Geoff of Next Level Performance, AntiVenom in Tampa, Masports in the Miami area, (we are Bradenton Sarasota).
Unread 10-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Scully

Name :
Scully has disabled reputation

Orlando area Geoff of Next Level Performance I havent ever taken my car to them but know people who have and were mostly satisfied. Try them they arent to far from you
Scully is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008, 08:33 PM   #5
alshirey

Name :
alshirey has disabled reputation

Sorry guys....guess I wasn't clear. I'm not looking for shops in or around the central Florida area, but rather something a little more local to the Melbourne/Palm Bay area.

Thanks!
alshirey is offline   Reply With Quote